We believe that a company’s success is measured by the quality and dedication of its staff, as well as its ability to create a place for self-fulfillment and personal satisfaction.
We are searching for people who are curious, innovative, and results-oriented team players, and who are dedicated to truly making a difference. If you wish to join our team, please fill in the form below or send your CV to email@example.com
Experienced sys admin for advanced customer support
- Design, implementation and project management of COCKPIT projects at Enterprise customers, from the demonstration phase (POC) through system characterization and then the installation & configuration phase
- Designed and delivered various PreSale training sessions, procedures & documents for the customers & partners.
- Daily contact with customers to provide senior level tech support and other service-related matters while maintaining good customer relations
- Work together with the development department on the system’s bugs and fix’s implementation onsite
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience in Client\Server systems Terminal Services (2003/2008/ 2008R2) – A must.
- Extensive knowledge and hands on experience managing AD and Exchange servers – in multiple domain and site, Roaming profiles, Group Policies.
- Building Scripts with Vbscript/ Powershell – A great advantage
- Great human relation with colleges and customers is a must
Senior .Net Developer
- Software architecture design and development of company’s products.
- Working with product management and QA team to contribute and shape the design of the products
- Supporting lifecycle of previous versions of the product
- Hands-on experience with C# at least 3 years – A must.
- GUI Expert
- Experience with Client/Server
- Experience with TCP Sockets and multi-threading
- COM, ActiveX, Multi-Threading, WinSock2 – Advantage
- Experience with developing for Android / iOS – Advantage
- Must be a great team player and self-learner